Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pickle time!

Not unlike Hammer Time, but with pickles.

So, I've got this new site for all my comics and links to all the things I'm doing online.  It's called pickleygoodness.com. I thought it'd be cool to have a companion blog for the front page, and what better place than blogger.com.

I've been asked about the whole pickley theme.  Pickles was one of my random responses to some question in the distant past and it quickly became a thing to joke about.

Friend: "I was just thinking about something...."
Me: "Pickles?"

You get the idea.

So I told this friend of mine that I was trying to come up with a name for a web page to link to all my comics from and he says he couldn't imagine me naming something like that without including a pickle reference.  Pickley Goodness sprang to mind soon after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment