Friday, August 25, 2017

Updates

Ok, so the comic is progressing very slowly. I'm not used to doing lots of people per frame. I keep hoping that someday I'll be faster, but today isn't that day apparently. I'm guessing that I'm halfway done with page 2, but wow is it taking a long time.

In other news I've updated the behind the scenes stuff on the website to a healthy version of PHP 5.6 and MySQL is still stuck in the dark ages, but I'm not sure there's anything I can do about that.  Happily I've avoided breaking the website. 8)

Yes, I love tinkering with computers almost as much as I love drawing. I'm still considering hand-coding the site like I did with the Down-time pages, but I'm not there yet. I'm not sure if I ever will be, but I keep dreaming about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment