Tuesday, September 5, 2017

So I've put page three of the TigerShark comic up. It's definitely in NSFW, which was not totally my intention, but it felt true to the characters so I went with it. Nora is definitely an exhibitionist, and wandering around naked after having sex on a first date is something totally in character for her.

Instantly bonding with Sam is way out of character for her, but totally who Sam is. So that works too after a fashion. It also explains why she’s totally set on helping him. Also, because she works in the same building as Silas Co. HR and so she knows all the right people.

Cath is another story. Why she loves Bob and hates Sam is a part of all their history. Although hate might not be the right word… 8)

I have some ideas for how to make the comic come out faster, but there are delays on the horizon.

I'm going to be away on a fishing trip in Canada! I'm going with Dad and my two brothers and I expect it to be a lot of fun.

'til next time.
-j

No comments:

Post a Comment